Dr. Pawan Kesarwani is a Associate Director in the Department of Urology & Renal Transplant. He has an experience of 18 years in the field of Urology. His surgical expertise covers the entire spectrum of genitourinary disorders, andrology and renal transplant. His area of interest includes endourology,female urology, reconstructive urology and renal transplant.
- Senior Resident in General Surgery, King George Medical College, Lucknow
- Senior Resident in Urology, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute, New Delhi.
Education & Training:
- M.Ch in Urology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- MS in General Surgery , King George Medical College, Lucknow.
- MBBS, Moti Lal Nehru Medical College Allahabad.
Awards & Achievement:Published many papers in National and International journals
- Urology Society of India (USI)
- USI North Zone
- S.I.U (Society International Urology)
- S.U.N.G (Society of Urologist of Noida & Ghaziabad)
- UPUA (UP Urology Association)