Dr. Pradeep K. Dewan is amongst first of the few surgeons of India to perform laparoscopic surgeries. From 1992 to 2016, he has performed more than 25,000 basic and advance minimal laparoscopic surgery.
- Consultant - Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi
Education & Training:
- M.B.B.S from G. R. Medical college, Gwalior
- M.D. from G. R. Medical College, Gwalior
- M.S. from G. R. Medical College, Gwalior
- ECFMG from U.S.A.
- Canadian qualifying examination, Canada
Awards & Achievement:
- Best Citizens of India 2007.
- Asian Admirable Achievers, vol, 5
- Asia Pacific Who’s Who vol, XI
- Rajjiv Gandhi Pratistha Samman – 2011
- Best Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgeon of Delhi – 2012
- IMA, East Delhi Branch Doctor's Day Award for Distinguished Service
- Laporocon 2004 Best Scientific Conference
- Indian Association of Gastro Intestinal Endosurgeon (IAGES)
- Asia Pacific Hernia Society(APHS)
- Hernia Society of India
- Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society of India(OSSI)
- Indian Medical Association(IMA)
- International Federation Surgical Society of Obesity(IFSO)
- National Rifle Association of India(NRAI)