- She has 26 years of experience in the field of Medicine with over 15 years of experience in he field of Medical Oncology and Haematology.
- More than 15 years of experience in the field of Medical Oncology and Haematology.
- Director Medical Oncology at Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre.
- Senior Resident at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi
Education & Training:
- DNB, Medical Oncology
- MD – Internal Medicine from University of Delhi
- M.B.B.S from Maulana Azad Medical College
Awards & Achievement:
- First DNB Medical Oncologist of India.
- Awarded certificate for excellence in recognition for the exemplary work and dedication in the field of healthcare by the India Today group in 2015.
- Featured in a book titled “Luminaries In Healthcare” by Mail today in December 2015.
- Awarded for Prof. K. L. Wig Oration by Association of Physicians Of India – in 2015
- Awarded for Excellence in Medical Services by Indian Medical Association (East Delhi) in 2014.
- Authored a book “Tips For Happiness in the Shadow of Cancer” which is published in multiple languages
- Author of Oncology chapters
- Publications in various national & international journals.
- Awarded “Bharat Jyoti Award” and certificate for excellence for meritorious services, outstanding performance and remarkable role by Dr. Bhishma Narain Singh (Former Governor of Tamil Nadu and Assam) -India International Friendship Society at New Delhi on 27th May, 2017
- Felicitated with “Super mother recognition” on Mother’s Day by Indian Medical Association at Delhi on 14th May, 2017
- Awarded “The Illustrious Brands- Making India Proud” in recognition for exemplary performance and phenomenal success by Mail Today on 12th May 2017.
- American Society of Clinical Oncologists (ASCO).
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- UICC Member
- Indian Society of Oncology.
- Indian co – operative Oncology Network (ICON).
- Association of Physicians of India.
- Indian Academy & Clinical Medicine.
- Delhi Medical Council.
- Indian Medical Association.