Dr. L Tomar is a specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon and has more than 25 years of experience in Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement. He is an eminent personality in field of invasive and non-invasive Orthopaedic procedures and his expertise lies in providing complete patient care while performing all involved surgical and non surgical procedures with complete precision. . Dr L Tomar has extensive training in the latest technology and procedures in the field of Joint Replacement and has the expertise to perform complex surgeries in the Orthopaedics, Primary Arthoplasty & Revision Arthoplasty (Hip & knee).
- Senior Consultant - Orthopaedic & Joint Replacement Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj, Delhi, Since 2004.
- Senior Consultant Orthopaedics in Vinayak Hospital (Noida),Shanti Mukund Hospital (Delhi), R.K Ortho Hospital (Delhi )and Orthonova Hospital (Delhi) from 1994 to 2005.
- Senior Residency from Jaslok Hospital ,Mumbai From 1993-1994.
Education & Training:
- MCh Degree in Ortho from University of Dundee, Scotland, UK.
- MS Degree in Ortho from Meerut University, Meerut
- Fellow of International college of Surgeons (USA)
- Fellowship from Association of Osteosynthesis Davos (Switzerland)
- Visiting Fellow Joint Replacement Australia , Germany, USA & U.K.
Awards & Achievement:
- Global Healthcare Excellence Award 2013 for Best Joint Replacement Surgeon in Delhi & NCR.
- Distinguished Service Award for outstanding contribution in the field of Orthopaedics, On Doctors Day – 2003 & 2009 by IMA ,New Delhi
- Indian Hall of Fame (Medicare) Award 2005, By All India Achievers Conference, New Delhi.
- Chikitsak Ratna Award, November 2004
- Rashtriya Ratna Shyiromani Award, December 2002
- Manav Seva Samman, 2001, New Delhi
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- AO Spine Asia Pacific
- AO Alumni Association Switzerland
- International College of Surgeons, USA
- Indian Arthroplastry Association
- Alumni Association Dundee University, UK
- Asia Pacific Arthroplasty Society
- Indian Hip and Knee Surgeons, Society
- Delhi Medical Council
- Life Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association