- Dr JD Mukherji after 23 years in the Armed Forces Medical Services, joined Max Healthcare as Senior Neurologist in 2006
- Senior teaching faculty member at Army Research and Referral Hospital, Delhi, prior to joining Max Healthcare
- Carried out several research projects under AFMRC
- Has many international and national publications to his credit
- Delivered several talks in various parts of the country & abroad.
- Received special training for treatment of Multiple Sclerosis in Switzerland.
Education & Training:
DM Neurology from PGI Chandigarh
Awards & Achievement:
- Awarded the Chief of Army Staff’s Commendation medal in 2004
- Awarded the GOC in C (Western command) commendation medal twice
- Awarded the best scientific paper in the platform presentation section in neurology in APICON for his paper “Stroke in the Young”