Dr Bhavna Banga is an internationally trained dedicated fertility & IVF expert with a work experience of over 10 years in to Reproductive Medicine & IVF . Channeled by extensive training in India as well as Overseas at world renowned fertility units has enabled her to blend the best of practices from the East as well as West in order to optimize Reproductive outcomes into her patients . Dr Bhavna Banga's treatment protocols are individualized to optimize the Reproductive outcomes and are evidenced based and not merely on speculations . All the treatments are personally carried out by Dr Banga her herself , hence reinforcing the concept of personalized medicine . Personalized attention, Evidence based tailor made treatment options , her positive approach and her approach ability for queries when needed sets her apart from others .
Education & Training:
- M.B.B.S ( Pune )
- Masters in Obstetrics & Gynae ( Mumbai )
- Senior residency program ( S.M.S , Jaipur )
- Clinical Fellow in Reproductive Medicine ( Gujarat)
- Advanced IVF training in Fertility & IVF @ world-renowned centres:
- Monash IVF, Melbourne (Australia)
- Yale Fertility, Yale University (U.S.A.)
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Mcgills University (Canada)
- Homerton University Hospitals, NHS, London (UK)
- Weil Cornell Male Reproductive Centre, New York
- Androfert, Centre of Excellence for Male Infertility, Campinas (Brazil)
- Formally Clinical Associate at Genesis IVF Centre, Pune.
- Formally Consultant Infertility & IVF , Fortis Noida , Fortis Gurgaon, Fortis Hospital Lafemme , New Delhi.
- Presently working as Associate Director - Reproductive Medicine & IVF with Max Healthcare (Saket, Panchsheel Park, Parparganaj and Noida)
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- The American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
- Federation of Obstetrics & Gynecology Society of India (FOGSI)
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)