- Dr. Anupam Bhargava is a well- known genito-urinary surgeon (urologist) practising in Delhi. He completed his graduation and post graduation from Gwalior Medical College. He worked at the Safdurjung Hospital in the years 1979 and 1980 and went to complete his training in urology in Vienna and Munich. He worked at the Kind Fah’d hospital, Saudi Arabia and was heading the department of urology in the year 1987-89. He has since settled in New Delhi and is a practising urologist. In 1992 he founded his own company, North point Hospital Pvt Ltd,which he successfully operated until May 2012 before he decided for a change. He had also been a visiting consultant to Northern Railway central Hospital,New Delhi for several years.
- From May 2012 to April 2015 he was the Director (Medical) and Chairman Urology division of ADIVA group of hospitals after which he joined Saket City Hospital/Max Smart Super Speciality Hospitals as the Chairman of the Urology divison.
- Dr. Bhargava’s field of interest has been Endo-urology and cancer prostate. He has organized four National workshops and had been a committed teacher. He has several publications to his credit in his field of work. He has been attending national and international conferences and has been chairing and participating in scientific session. He continues to impart training in Endourology to natinal and international doctors which is especially very popular among doctors from developing countries.
- Anupam Bhargava is a keen traveler, and loves his weekend golf and bridge game. He is also a fellow Rotarian.
- Chief of Urology Department: King Fahad Hospital, Saudi Arabia from 1983-1989.
- Hon. (Urology) Consultant: Northern Railway Central hospital from 1989-2015.
- Chief Urologist & Medical Director: Northpoint Hospital from 1990-2012
- Chief Urologist & Medicak director: Adiva Super Speciality Care from April 2012- March 2015
- Director – Endourology: Saket City Hospital from March 2015- April 2015
- Chairman-Urology: Saket City Hospital form April 2015-present
Education & Training:
- Postgraduate training-Allg. Polliklink, Department of urology, Vienna, Austria from October 1982- June 1983.
- Special intensive course in technical university of Munich, West Germany endoscopic urology under prof. wolf Mauermayer form 1982-1983.
- Six weeks intensive training ESWL, Rudolf Hospital, Vienna, Austria 1987.
- Life member of the Urological Society of India
- Life member of America Medical society of Vienna(Austria)
- Member of World Endo – Urological Society (USA)
- Active member of Society International D’ Urologie (Canada)
- Member of rotary International Midtown, Delhi.