- Senior Consultant and Coordinator Department of Radiation Oncology, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi.
- Dr. Anand has joined Max Healthcare in April 2009 as Chief - Radiation Oncology and bears a Pan-Max responsibility. Before joining Max Healthcare, he was at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre. Prior to that he worked at Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre, New Delhi, as a Senior Consultant, Radiation Oncology. Dr. Anand obtained specialised training in many renowned institutions in London, namely: Royal Marsden Hospital for cancers of the Head and Neck region: St. Bartholomew's Hospital for Childhood Cancer: whole body electron treatment training at Hammersmith Hospital and Neutron therapy at Clatterbridge Hospital.
- Dr. Anand received higher training in various aspects of radiation oncology with special focus on Conformal Radiation Therapy and Intraoperative Brachytherapy at New York Hospital Medical Centreof Queens, New York.
Education & Training:
- Radiation Oncology training from PGIMER, Chandigarh
- St. Bartholomew's Hospital, London
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, New York
- Royal Marsden Hospital, London
- Hammersmith Hospital, London
- Clatterbridge Hospital, Liverpool
Awards & Achievement:
- Commonwealth fellowship & worked at The Middlesex Hospital Medical School, London
- Nargis Dutt Foundation Fellowship at the New York Hospital Medical Centre of Queens, New York, affiliated to Cornell University.
- Member, Association of Radiation Oncologists of India
- Member, Radiation Research Society (RRS), USA
- Member, Americal Society for Therapeutic Oncology (ASTRO)
- Empanel led by WHO & UNO as a recommended doctor
- Member Editorial Board JCRT