- Dr. Anant Kumar has 35 years of experience in urology & Kidney Transplant. He is currently the Chairman of Uro-Oncology, Robotic & Kidney Transplantation, Max Hospital at Saket New Delhi & Max Hospital Vaishali. He is well-known as one of the best robotic & laparoscopic surgeon in India. He was also Director of the Department of Urology, Renal transplantation and Robotics at Fortis hospital & Apollo Hospital in Delhi & NCR. Prior to this, he was the Professor & Head, Urology & Kidney Transplantation at SGPGIMS, Lucknow. He was also consultant Urologist in Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, UK.
- Dr. Anant Kumar, the best urologist in NCR, is also known as the best robotic surgeon in Delhi and highly-skilled kidney stone specialist doctor in Delhi. Being the best urologist in Delhi, he specializes in Kidney Transplantation, Robotic Assisted Laparoscopic Urology.
- Reno vascular Hypertension, Laparoscopic Urology, Urological Oncology, Laser Urological Surgery and Reconstructive Urology. Currently regarded as one of the most well-known urologist in India.
- Popularly known as the best urologist in Delhi and Uro-oncology in Delhi, Dr. Anant Kumar has 35 years of experience in Urology & Renal Transplantation as a teacher and clinician. A leading urologist in Delhi & NCR, he has truly earned the title of the best robotic surgeon in Delhi by performing over 500 robotic surgeries in last 5 years. Also, He has done over 3500 kidney transplant in last 30years & has been retrieving all kidneys laparoscopically in last 20 years and has done over 2200 lap donor nephrectomy. He has extensive experience in Reno vascular hypertension. Being a highly skilled, experienced and best robotic surgeon in Delhi, he has done several hundred endourological procedures like PCNL, URS, flexible ureteroscopy, endopyelotomy, TURP, TUBT, optical urethrotomy etc. Dr. Anant Kumar has been removing prostate gland by laser for last 10 years and has used Thulium, green light and Holmium laser. Presently he has been doing HOLEP by Lumenis machine. He has done all kinds of reconstructive urology of kidney, bladder & urethra. He has been doing urethral stricture surgery for last 30 years and has performed over 700 such cases. For last 20 years, he has developed special interest in laparoscopic urology & has now performed almost all laparoscopic urological procedures including radical Prostatectomy, Cystectomy & Partial Nephrectomy. He has started Robotic assisted urological surgery for last 6 years for prostate, kidney and bladder cancer and other urological reconstructions like pyeloplasty, ureteric re-implantation bladder augmentation etc. and has well known as one of the best robotic surgeon in Delhi.
- Professor and Head, Department of Urology & Renal Transplantation, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Director , Department of Urology, Robotic and Kidney Transplantation, Fortis Group of Hospitals, Delhi and NCR
- Senior Consultant, Urology and Transplantation, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant Urologist, Addenbrooke's NHS foundation, Cambridge, UK
Education & Training:
- M.B.B.S King George Medical University, Lucknow, India
- M.S(General Surgery), PGIMER, Chandigarh India
- M.Ch(Urology), PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
- DNB (Urology), PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
Awards & Achievement:
- 3500 Kidney Transplantations in the last 35 years and over 2000 lap donors nephrectomy
- Delivered many prestigious rations and guest lectures at various meetings and institutes
- Over 180 papers published in national & international journals
- Written several book chapters and invited reviews
- Won many awards and distinctions during medical education and training
- American Urological Association
- British Association of Urological Surgeon
- Societe Internatinale D'Urologie
- International Transplant Society
- International Society of Nephrology
- European Association of Urology
- Asian society of Transplantation
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Urological Society of India
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
- Urological Society of India(Northern Chapter)
- Indian Society of Peritoneal Dialysis
- Indian Science Congress Society