- Over 30 years experience, initially as faculty at the University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi
- Later was Chairman, Department of Paediatric Surgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
- Joined Max Healthcare Institute in Jan 2009 as Director, Paediatrics and Paediatric Surgery
Education & Training:
- MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi
- M.S. (General Surgery), AIIMS, New Delhi
- M.Ch. (Paediatric Surgery), AIIMS, New Delhi
Awards & Achievement:
- D.M.A. Diamond Jubilee Award for Best All-round Medical Graduate of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- British Government Technical Co-operation Training Programme Fellowship at the Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital, Manchester, U.K.
- Vishishtha Chikitsak Award of the Delhi Medical Association
- Over 60 scientific publications in medical journals and chapters in textbooks
- Fellow, National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Member, Technical Advisory Committee in Urology, Indian Council of Medical Research
- Member, British Association of Paediatric Surgeons
- Member, Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons